Wednesday, March 11, 2009

88DB Cebu Acoustic Search Grand Winner- charmaine cosido




Magnified

( original composition)

( charmaine jeaneth cosido)





Here comes my time again

Fake smiles from rusty pain

As it pours down inside, in this ruin heart of mine

But was change when you’re around

No look backs from the past

It’s you that all I want

As the ray of the light shining us all the time

I am calling out your name

Hear me singing once again



CHORUS:

We’re together running into that gray horizon

Holding on painting the walls

For we’re soaring along with the rhythm of our veins

And we’re living in the colors where my love for you

Got magnified…



Thought it’s just an illusion that plays on my mind

And your sensation’s pulling me, not to reach you from that mile

But knowing I am not strong

Keep hiding but now I’m

Knocking, calling through your arms

Hear me screamin’ one more time.



( repeat chorus)

for we’re soaring along with the rhythm of our veins

and we’re living in the colors where my love for you

got magnified

No comments:

Post a Comment